Last Modified: May 30, 2018
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites, Services, or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened and/or acted upon.
- Local Shared Objects. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our Sites or Services to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our sites and display advertising based upon your web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for certain Flash cookies, click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
We use personal information collected through our Sites and Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Sites and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites and Services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support, and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by First Line and our selected partners;
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
First Line may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent (for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies);
- with third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of First Line’s business or assets to another company.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
As noted below, we take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction.
First Line complies with the and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of your personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. First Line Technology has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view First Line’s certificate, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
EUROPEAN UNION USERS
IF YOU SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FIRST LINE, WHETHER VIA THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS, INCLUDING TO A TELEPHONE AGENT OR VIA EMAIL, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO AND PROCESSED IN THE UNITED STATES, WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. . OUR CERTIFICATE CAN ALSO BE VIEWED AT HTTP://WWW.EXPORT.GOV/SAFEHARBOR . BY PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO FIRST LINE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU AND TO ITS STORAGE AND USE AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site or Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
NO INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Sites or Services is knowingly directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age then please do not use or access our Sites or Services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Sites or Services without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such personally identifiable information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We consider the security of your information to be of the utmost importance. We will use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to keep your personally identifiable information secure and will not share it with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy, or unless we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in special cases, such as where there is a threat to you or others. Because the Internet is not a 100% secure environment we cannot guarantee the security of personally identifiable information, and there is some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to circumvent our security systems or that transmission of your information over the Internet will be intercepted. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Sites or Services are not encrypted.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you believe that First Line has not adhered to this Policy, please contact First Line by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been address incompletely, we invite you to let us know. If you and First Line are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, then any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this Policy or the Sites or Service must be brought in a state or federal court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any material change to this Policy by posting a notice on our homepage for a reasonable period of time following such update, and by changing the “Last Updated” date above. We encourage you to check this Policy on an ongoing basis to review such changes. Unless you affirmatively request to withdraw your personal information, changes to this Policy will automatically apply to your information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
First Line Technology, LLC
Attn: Amit Kapoor, President
3656 Centerview Dr., Ste. 4
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: +1 (703) 955-7510
Toll Free: +1 (866) 556-0517
Fax: +1 (703) 955-7540